Tecsun Laminate Flooring Store Santa MonicaAdvantages of having Laminate Floors instead of Hardwood flooring or Engineered Wood Floors
- Price Friendly: Laminate flooring has lower material and installation costs than hardwood or tile.
- Longevity: Laminate flooring is extremely durable and harder to scratch than most other floors and is one of the best flooring options. A quality product should last about 15 – 30 years.
- Installation: Laminate flooring is easy for inexperienced handyman or anyone to install because it comes in click and lock planks. Laminate flooring boards snap together without glue.
- Floating installation: Laminate floors are floated floors. The boards are not attached to the floor which means that a laminate floor can be installed over nearly any surface without a lot of preparation.
- Transitions to other floors: Laminate floors are easy to match up to carpet, tile and other kinds of floors because of the variety of trims and moldings available.
- Flooring Maintenance: Laminate floors are very easy to care for.