Laminate Flooring Installation
Laminate flooring is a dominant preference for homeowners in Los Angeles who adore the astonishing appearance of hardwood floors minus the cost and maintenance. Great for active homes and high-traffic areas, hard-wearing laminated floors repel moisture, fading and scratching. It is a cheap alternative for tiles or natural woods. Laminate flooring installation can offer the richness you anticipate from natural floors.
Laminate flooring is created with layers that are combined together in a lamination process with the use of heat and pressure. The result is a flooring product with improved strength and firmness that has highly realistic appearance of wood flooring. Its top layer is a finish layer that aids in protecting the flooring from abrasion, fading, stains and wear.
The next layer is the visual layer that is extremely comprehensive and realistic photograph; it provides the natural appearance and texture of real wood. Its core layer is composed of high-density fiber board that offers stability and strength, and the lowermost layer is a melamine backer to give stability. The state-of-the-art tongue-and-groove locking scheme makes a tight seam amongst planks through the installation.
Laminate flooring is an industrial product that is created to imitate the appearance of hardwood, tiles, and other natural flooring choices.
Laminate flooring is rapidly attaining popularity in Los Angeles as a proper substitute to hardwood floors. With a lot of benefits, it is no wonder why lots of people are going for laminate flooring.
- Cost – Laminate flooring is inexpensive as compared to hardwood floors but offers the same warmth and elegance of natural floors at a more minimal cost.
- Durability – Laminate is stronger as compared to natural flooring, and it is very hard to scratch or scuff. It can also endure frequent usage but can still retain its looks. Laminate floors do not buckle, fade or stain.
- Ease of Installation – Since it can be easily installed by “floating style”, laminate floors are faster and easier to install, which is a great advantage for families that are busy.
- Ease of Maintenance – Laminate floors are easier to maintain as compared to natural floors since they do not require any varnish or wax.
- Living Rooms and Dens – Usually, the living rooms and dens are the biggest rooms in the house and are, from time to time, utilized for entertaining. With this to consider, laminate flooring installation is a great option for these high-traffic rooms.
- Office and Game Rooms – Laminate floors are great for both fun and work. Even if you are busy playing in the game room or working in your office, laminate floors provide a tough, scratch-resistant surface that can withstand to either activity.
- Bedrooms – Warm and relaxing natural wood look, laminate flooring is the perfect choice for your bedroom. It is resistant to any fade and stain; the laminate does not discolor even when exposed to sunlight.