Hardwood floors are timeless, classic, crisp and stylish. They’re easy to clean and require zero maintenance. Wood flooring increases the value of your home, by a large percentage. There’s a ton of reasons you should consider upgrading your floors to hardwood, but here are our favorites:
1. Easy to CleanA dust mop or damp mop will clean your hardwood floor in low traffic areas. If your floor is really dirty, a light pre-scrub before the damp mop is all it takes.
2. Easy to DecorateYou can change your whole look by changing nothing but the rugs! Wood colors are neutral, whether light or dark. Anything goes with hardwood!
3. Lasting QualityDid you know our floors come with a lifetime warranty? Compare that to carpets with a five-year warranty. Hardwood is an easy choice for homeowners.
4. Hardwood Makes Your Rooms Look BiggerSmall planks in a small room create an optical illusion – the room looks much bigger! Your great room will be 100% greater.
5. Increase Your Home’s ValueHardwood flooring is one of the best “return on investment” improvements for homeowners. Realtors say a home with hardwood flooring sells faster and for a higher percentage of the asking price.
6. Have Some Fun On Your Floor!Think Tom Cruise in “Risky Business.” Grab a pair of tube socks, a pair of tighty-whities and your air guitar. Also try the Slide Olympics!
The Best Place to See All Varieties of Hardwood ChoicesGlamour Flooring LA is your headquarters for quality hardwood floor installation in Los Angeles. Our selection is broad and wide, with bamboo flooring, European oak, hard hickory and cork flooring. Call to set up an estimate and see what we mean!